Sunday, January 28, 2007

Fair Game

Cool, Day 2 and I already got a comment!

Let me clarify a few things. First of all, I have already changed the name of the blog to "The Newest Crisis." This is to avoid any confusion related to The New Crisis, the publication started by W.E.B. DuBois dedicated to advancement of civil rights (I would suggest taking a look at that one, some pretty good articles). Second, I don't just want to discuss the frustrating topic of politics. Anything is fair game. I've been having fun already with this blog; I've posted two lists so you'll know a little about me. My ten favorite bands/artists and my ten favorite movies (both are in alphabetical order). Tell me what you think.

Also, I have included links to some of the sites I visit regularly. Some are just fun, but others are loaded with information I consider quite useful.

3 comments:

poppi said...

if you don't wish to discuss politics - what do you wish discuss???

JGalt said...

As I say, ANYTHING is fair game. If I ever have no comment (which I cannot imagine), I'll respond to that effect.

Welcome.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.