Saturday, January 27, 2007

The New Crisis

I must begin by defining what I mean by "the new crisis." In my travels around this, the greatest country in the world, I encounter a growing number of people who have decided they no longer need to think for themselves. We believe what we see on television. We align ourselves with a popular school of thought. We're too busy or too unconcerned to find out what's really going on around us. We're too into "reality shows" to participate in reality.

These should be the times that try men's souls, but it does not appear so.

Many Americans, I think, feel as I do. If you are one, I would like to meet you and read your thoughts. Welcome to The New Crisis.

1 comment:

EvRWndr said...

These Are the times which try mens' souls and it's a cryin shame that more folks don't raise a rukus about it. Nixon's old "silent majority" needs to become more verbose and let TPTB know that they Can't have it "their" way!!!!

Good start.... here's another...

"BRING IT ON"